Terms of Service
This Uplod Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which Uplod ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Uplod.net is administrated by Company.
2. Trademarks "Uplod.net" is property of Company and are legally protected.
3. Uplod.net provides file hosting and file sharing services.
4. Company has right to modify these Rules.
1. Hotlinking is not allowed. User must use link provided by Uplod.net.
2. Registered users files are stored on Uplod.net server forever, unless they are not downloaded for 180 days.
3. Files is identified only by code which User gets after file upload.
1. Uplod.net is not responsible for any damage or removal of files stored on Uplod.net servers caused by independent reasons.
2. Uplod.net is not responsible for any damage and loses caused by files downloaded from Uplod.net. Full responsibility for problems came from file downloaded from Uplod.net has user which upload this file.
3. By using Uplod.net, user agrees not to involve Uplod.net in any type of legal action.
4. Uplod.net directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to Uplod.net to individual users, and will cooperate with law enforcement entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Rules.
5. All uploaded files are copyright to their owners. Uplod.net is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
1. In all cases not regulated by following Rules Polish civil code is obligatory.
2. We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.